Sunday, November 25, 2012

Quick Blurb....





 Got the old dark brown carpet and pad pulled out, all the squeaks in the sub floor repaired and the majority of the new flooring laid except for what is left down the hall. It looks, smells, and sounds 100% better. The kids did a great job in helping and Mommy learned how to lay laminate like a Pro. It was a busy few days "off" of work.
  • Mommy and I are done with our speaking assignments in church (what a relief)
  • Gyros for Thanksgiving were great!
  • Tried the bacon shake tonight and found the chocolate bacon was better than the vanilla (that was Mommy's suggestion). Neither need to be repeated though.
  • I may have found a new hot tub project
  • I start working with the 11 year old boy scouts this week.
  • Thing 1 has an upcoming B-day
  • Learned that the transfer site is really lame here in civilization where it is frowned upon to go dumpster diving.
  • Next house project... Cabinets and counter-tops.

.

1 comment:

THE CONKS said...

The flooring looks great! We need to get together again.