Hurt my back pretty good yesterday while trying to keep the motorcycle from tipping over on Zach and me...I failed in keeping it upright but Zach and I didn't get squished. Fun ride and nothing busted on the bike but it will be a few days till Daddy is back to100%.
Mommy became aware of the predictions of an expected earthquake experts are calling "The Big One" and so we are going to up our emergency preparedness game these next few months.
In connection to that aim:
- I am studying for my radio license again because Daddy let it lapse...
- I almost have Mommy convinced to buy a freeze dryer..
- Mommy is cracking the whip on the tiny troops on being able to master the city evacuation plan.
- We are going to con-vince Aunt S to bring us some storehouse supplies next time she visits...
Other things this week:
Daddy played Handball with his friend Chris from work. he didn't win but also didn't get skunked.
Marshall and the girls bought their own board games yesterday. Marshall is setting up his Star-wars one to play tonight.
We went to a liquorice store as a family...Eleanore really likes the black licorice but the other kids don't.
The youth in the ward started preparing this week to put on a Shakespearean play called 12th Night...The Bishop approved it but I am pretty sure he didn't know the script too well...I was enlisted to help the director prepare...This should be interesting...

1 comment:
Eleanor is a cutie!!! Hope Tim's back is better soon.
We are also DOOMED if we have a major catastrophe.
#notevenclosetobeingprepared
Post a Comment