Sunday, May 31, 2015

Going Gray...

As Eleanore would say "Hereyougo"...(all one word)

Playing catch-up like always...On the 13th Mommy and I celebrated our 11th year anniversary by hitting the ice. Ice skating was one of our first dates. so we thought we'd take a skate down memory lane (see what I did there) Mommy did some skating but I hit the ice with my whole body 4 or 5 times...No blood on the ice though so we were good.  


 We have had a full activity schedule around here the last few weeks. We over-booked the guest rooms last weekend and we had to break out the pop-up trailer. We put everyone to work building the tree-house, the kids chased the chickens around, we made an attempt at making PVC bows, and learned to play BS with Dave and Casey. We enjoyed having you guys here! the house seemed so quiet when everyone took off. Kind of sad. I think our kids are trying to make up the difference now.




 Before Dave flew he had to get his oyster fix...I named the little character you drew on the whiteboard "The Gout Monster"...because I could,'t remember his name... watch out for him there buddy!


Marshall had a bike rodeo for scouts and Daddy rode a full sizes Rip-stick. I need one of those...




Raul painted the House this week.Thus the title for this post.




 We visited the sheep dairy on Saturday. Jim and Jaime were so nice to show us around.


Most the kids really liked the animals except Millie. She is terrified of anything up close with more than 2 legs. She is a non-discriminatory animal screamer. That goes for bugs, cows, dogs, and sheep. she loves to look at the chickens we have, but I think the chicken that literally flew out of the chicken coup in her direction shook her up a little. The hen had just layed an egg and wasn't used to a whole bunch of kids running around.  Madison and Marshall took right to all of the animals and quickly and made friends with the sheep. Mommy had a massive allergy issue at the farm  :(

That should be good enough. Got to go cut Marshall's fraggle fluff head...I will need to watch out for the massive goose-egg he earned on the playground yesterday on the way back from the Ranch. Ye-ha.


2 comments:

Rachael Wood said...

Aw...now your house is as boring as the rest of the houses on your streeet! LOL Happy Anniversary!

Tom & Dixie said...

I love the new color!! Zachery is still in his favorite shirt. I didn't know Casey was visiting - need to call more.