Princess 2 is screaming in her room. She just turned on the garbage disposal...2 forks will never be the same. I think it scared her more than anyone else but Daddy started yelling. She was pretty traumatized on her own. It keeps me from having to do too much more,
but unfortunately it began a cascade of tears in the whole household...As usual, daddy makes messes and mommy cleans them up.
Mommy and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this week. Daddy took a half day off work and while Aunt S. watched the kids we hit downtown. We learned that when it comes to eating out we would prefer to eat at the $20 a plate place over the $50. Of the 15 different meats served I was surprised Mommy liked the filet mignon best. I liked the ritzy cheeses.
Thanks again Aunt S. for all the retaining wall work and babysitting. The kids and Mommy miss you already. Enjoy the summer back home!
We went to the elementary school on Thursday night and participated in their "market place". The kids make crafts and get school cash to spend. They get to man booths and sell their wares. Neat idea and it seems to work teaching the kids some elementary lessons. They have good schools here.
The family went thrift-store shopping Saturday. I found some awesome new waterproof 15$ hiking boots, a tricycle for Princess 2, Sunday shoes and pants for Thing 1. Shoes for Princess 1, and Thing II wanted a snorkel (it might be fun for the family reunion on Mommy's side).







No comments:
Post a Comment