Quick update because I didn't post last week. We were just chilling after eating way too much ham for Easter and having Princess 1 beating us all on "rat-a-tat cat". Thanks Aunt S. for the awesome party potato recipe tweak.Using frozen hash browns makes them sooooo easy.
Counter tops are in. They look nice. Need to finish the back-splash now.
We made homemade sheep milk yogurt tonight and a batch of ginger ale.
All the tires in the front yard are now in the back and we have used about half of them.
Built a zip line to transport the gravel down the hill in buckets. It works but needs some tweaking.
Thing 2 got caught tonight doing something I remember Uncle N doing at the dinner table...
I was made branch manager 2 weeks ago at work...I have been wanting it but now that I have it I am beginning to wonder why...Should be fun...Catch you later.






1 comment:
Fun to see the kids!!
Post a Comment