Sunday, October 6, 2013

Too Much Cake...

Chocolate or Butter Cream...Decision, decisions...

Mommy's birthday was this week. All she wanted was a Costco cake. She had a tough time picking her pleasure there at the bakery but closing time prompted the final decision. We still have about 3 more birthdays worth of cake around but I don't hear to many complaints. Mommy and I went out for drinks at Burger King (we mixed our own cocktails) before making our way to the Olive Garden. (I know...I shouldn't have...but I'm just a pushover when it comes to spoiling my wife.)


The one on the right is only slightly more quiet.
We took a trip to pick out costumes for the kids this week. I tried to convince everyone we should dress up as the 7 dwarfs (I wanted to be Grumpy) but that got rejected. We are going to have a skeleton, a zombie, a fairy princess, and a mini-witch. Mommy found an outfit in the used costume racks that she won't let me post. Let's just say that it was leather, not October weather friendly, and we didn't bring it home.

Favorite Food this week: Cake...Chicken Shrimp Carbonara...but also,
Apple Orchard Panini found on Mommy's favorite food blog. A George Foreman grill works awesome!
Currently Reading: Going Postal, by Terry Pratchett

This next week we have a trip to the big city planned for lunch on the Needle and a visit from Grandma and Grandpa M!



No comments: