As we were walking around the fair all I wanted to eat was seasoned curly fries like the kind you get at Arby's. At the fair an order of fries ran between 6 and 10 dollars but most importantly they didn't have the horsy or Arbys sauce to go with it...Guess where we had dinner...about 20$ later and we had all eaten our grease allotment for the month along with some 10 roast beef sandwiches. Frugality should never be about deprivation, it's more about timing...
Mommy and Daddy did go back on Wed to catch the Larry the Cable Guy's standup comedy show. A friend from work gave us tickets for it. I found myself wishing I could respond to most of his monologue with my own lines. There was some funny stuff in there.
Food of the week: Mommy made Iced-Pumpkin Cookies. Pretty dang good.
Book of the week: MORT by Terry Prachett




No comments:
Post a Comment