o·blig·a·to·ry
/əˈbligəˌtôrē/ Adjective: Required by a legal, moral, or other rule; compulsory. see also this post.
This is our 99th post on this blog site and I'm writing this tonight mostly because I made a goal to post every week this year.
- The countdown is T-5 days now till b-day. We are very grateful everything is arranged now after a few little bumps in the road.
- Daddy is trying to finish many little projects at home and at work.
- Princess 2 is being a turd. Mommy said don't write it but it's the truth. She is just being ornery and has perfected her scowl beyond mere grumpiness. I have no idea where she would have gotten it from...
- We painted over the Olive green accent wall finally in the dinning room.
- Daddy had a night out at the local Irish pub with some guys from work. Things get a little rowdy when I get a few root beers in me.
- We watched "Enchanted" outside with some friends from church Friday night and made smores.
- Favorite Meal (ingredient): Fresh tomatoes from the garden. Yummy...
1 comment:
All these strange, hieroglyphic type markings in your blog are too much to follow. Where are the pictures?
Post a Comment