Movie of the week: Wreck it Ralph and the Dark Crystal.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
You're fired Pete.
Last weeks blog post motivated me to try to complete a few things this weekend and now I'm pooped. I'm going to take a Sunday afternoon nap now. Here is a a quick video I think I have been promising for a while.


It's warming up outside but Peter Jackson couldn't coordinate this epic cinematography masterpiece to include a single moments of direct sunlight. I fired him. John Williams was gracious enough to offer to do the soundtrack but I didn't want to be a bother. Very kind of you John but we got it covered...

Movie of the week: Wreck it Ralph and the Dark Crystal.

Mommy took me to Taco Bell for Valentines Day Lunch. If you think that is lame then you really don't know me that well. That was truly one of the best lunch dates I have ever had.
Movie of the week: Wreck it Ralph and the Dark Crystal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment