Sunday, August 11, 2024

Going, going, gone...

I decided to take a nap instead of finishing this post last sunday. I was dead after a long week racing back to washington to hopefully complete all the requirements for the house sale. 

Septic, electrical work, HVAC inspection, and worse of all selling all the required vehicles. Miracles do exist people. I sold all the things we needed there in Olympia in just the nick of time..




I might not sound like a miracle to others but there were some definite divine interventions that week.

 The motorcycle sold 1 hour before I left for my flight from Washington. Marshall got what he wanted out of Sparky, and the silver car went to the perfect buyer. I find it interesting that as the tender mercies are tangled in a tutoring for trust and timing for all this stuff and I probably have not unpacked all the lessons fully yet.

How I feel...

That week was rough! I also had to speak in church! It was definitely not my best talk, all over the map but the theme was "Trust in the Lord" and let me tell you...when you have no idea what the plan is in the future you are really putting that one to the test. In the past I have felt that we have been given nice little hints along the way that we were on the right path. This move have been very different in that way. No warnings, but also no big prompts either. Felt like the decision has been left all in our court and the training wheels came off there unexpectedly. Maybe that is what is needed this time for us to grow a bit more.  

We did look at a house this last monday that might fit the bill but we will probably wait till we are liquid to make an offer.


No comments: