Notice of workplace grievance: From M. Miner RDH. dated 6/13/2022
Over the past few months there has been a rising concern I have refrained from sharing due to the possible sensitive nature of the subject. To make this brief I have written my thoughts down so I can deliver them without being encumbered with my own emotional attachment to the issue. I am sure we can work together to resolve and overcome what I am about to address and I ask for your support. In short, for the love of all things tasty and delicious PLEASE CLOSE THE SNACK BAGS! Thank you.
Sincerely, your fellow snacker. M. Miner RDH
This next week we have a couple day break in the really wet summer season so far so we are going to try to get the roof re-shingled. Marshall and Zach are not looking forward to it because it seems so recent to them that we did the Battle Ground house. They are going to be regular roofing pros by the time they move out. Wish us luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment