Sunday, February 14, 2021

Some different perspectives...

 Playing in the Snow - Eleanor 

I like to play in the snow yesterday  I mad a snowman it woos so much fun 



Dance School application - Millie . 

My dad was calling the people so I cooed do dance at the pleas .

I hope I can go soon . I have been wanting to go for a long time. Even  no I will probity doing it on zoom. 



In the search for Dog _ Madison

I've wanted a dog for a long time, and last week I was going on the internet to look for a puppy. The kind of puppy we have been looking for is a Yorkipoo,(or just yorkie) they are kind and small dogs. I've gone on lots of site to find a dog but we have not found the perfect dog yet, and it might still take a while but we are still searching to find the perfect puppy. I'm doing a puppy paper so I can learn about them, and I have been learning how to teaching them and feed them. Any way we also have gone out side to play in the snow we went sledding yesterday and that was fun we made this huge fort. It has been a fun week for me.



Zach - Family history Activity So

 this week I went to an  activity for family search, that was the first time that I have been on it and it was pretty fun. My dad found out that a kid in our deacons group was related to him, so that was pretty cool, we did things like played monkey in the middle and just hung around. that was basically what we did i am sure my siblings will explain other stuff that we did.


Marshall - Grounded?

*sigh*.I'm just saying, I didn't chose the topic of my section of the blog.

Basically I didn't do my job of helping to clean the bathroom so I was grounded for a week. When we lived in Sultan, this wouldn't affect me that much, but here, I have some good friends that hang out a lot, so yeah, it hurt.

BUT!!!!

Hold on...

I concocted a wonderous scheme in the which I could simply trade the punishment out for something else other than being grounded, so I chose... dishes. You see, Zach has the hard duty of the dishes, and when we don't do our job, we have to help him. We don't use the dishwasher, so it's a lot more monotonous than usual. So I brilliantly said, "Can I have a week of dishes instead of being grounded?" And dad so mercifully said... "Nope."

BUT WAIT!...

There's more...

He said nope, but there was a butt but. I can hang out with my friends IF (tough word) I did a week of dishes for every time I hung out with my friends, not for every day I hug out, for every time. That means if I said, "Hey Toby wanna hang out?", and he said, "Sure", then we hang out, but he has to leave for 10 minutes then he can come over again, that would count as 2, so 2 weeks. Ouch.

BUT...I'm not even gonna say wait because your still reading this, and you can't put it down because the suspense has been built up for so long, your waiting for Marshall, the victorious hero to come and make an amazing deal so that I don't have to do dishes, and I can still hang out.

BUT WAIT!!!

that doesn't happen. 

See, it would have been smarter for me to just wait till Monday (the original day I was grounded) and not have 2 weeks of dishes built up now. but no, I didn't quite think about that. So tomorrow I am off my week of imprisonment but I still have 2 weeks of dishes remaining.

"This taught me a lesson, but I'm not sure what it is"                                                                                                                                                                 -John McEnroe


No comments: