Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017


We had 3 secret Santas this year and Mommy and I always have torn feelings about the gifts left on our doorstep. On one hand we really feel blessed to know people care about our family and are so giving....on the other hand we always feel like we have been given so much already and that we have never go without anything we really wanted and others truly need it. I think we just look like we need it because we are frugal. The kids really did enjoy all the gifts. Thanks you Grand parents and Great Grandma for the gifts too.


It snowed Christmas Eve.


The favorites of the holiday loot was
  • Daddy will never forget Mommy's gift....I may grow into it.
  • Mommy liked the framed photos of the kids now on the mantel.
  • Marshall 
  • Zachery
  • Madison
  • Millie
  • Eleanor
  • Aunt S. liked
 


Since we did not post pictures of earlier in the month with Marshall's Birthday here thy are.

 he got his own computer and it runs Minecraft better than daddy's old laptop

 German Chocolate cake was his pick.
 He sported a stach for a breif phase in his early years,

and was invited to an ugly sweater event at the Sea Hawks stadium with a friend.

1 comment:

Brent said...

I still need to know what is in the glowing box. Is is a video game power up? An extra life? A legendary item of power? Socks?