Sunday, January 15, 2017

Down with the Down

Warning ....Viewer discretion is advised...

We made a mess in the yard...someone at work decided to put some dead birds in the back of my truck. Like any true redneck I had to take 'em and have them there kids pluck'em.








Does the question even need to be asked? You people should know me by now enough to know there was some crazy plan in place for this at first....I saw a tutorial a few months back about a guy who built his own sleeping bag. In the true spirit of one-up-man-ship I figured I could do one better and start with collecting my own down. Let me tell you that it is A LOT of work. I have cheap labor at my disposal but in the hour that we worked we only collected enough to make a partial filled lap pillow.

We will see how far the sleeping bag gets...It may end up being like so many other projects and be a "work in progress" for some time...

No comments: