Sunday, June 5, 2016

Withdraws

So I miss the bus...Truly I do....Even Mommy grew a little attached  fond accepting of it.


I need to sell the trailer so I can have the space but I am getting one. Uncle J and the whole family came to stat their journey. The visit was nice. Kids enjoyed seeing cousins. Zach and Marshall only shared their flu bug with our family thankfully, and Aunt S even stopped by for a cookout.

The rest of this last week was pretty tough. Everybody had stomach issues (we have decided to buy a spot cleaner due to this week and install barf bags at all sleeping stations) and Daddy though he was going to keep away from it but it nailed him Saturday afternoon.

The temperature skyrocketed this weekend to above 90 too. The little AC units couldn't keep up in the heat of the day but they took the edge off a little.

 

1 comment:

Tom & Dixie said...

Fun!! Thanks for the birthday call.