Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sharp things, power tools, and fire...

So...Daddy is looped back into the scout scene again as part of the youngmens presidency in the ward...this week we worked on making custom knives with plans on learning how to use a (in order of manliness) a forge, plasma-cutter, along with various power and hand tools...the boys out here in the sticks are a little more inclined toward my kind of activities it seems than the city kids I have helped in the past... 



Speaking of manliness...one of the boys played DJ for that night and played a song I had never heard of..Look up "EPIC RAP BATTLE of MANLINESS" if you can't imagine how a title like that would go...I got a laugh out of it but it should have a PG rating...

More pictures of the family should be up tomorrow of our early Thanksgiving dinner with aunt Steph...

No comments: