Daddy some how convinced Mommy to watch a zombie movie a few weeks ago. It really was not that bad but Mommy has vowed to never trust Daddy's judgement again....I think she just has an over active imagination.
Ever since that night Daddy has tried "the coming zombie apocalypse" test on many daily decisions. For example: While grocery shopping Daddy will say: "I think we need some more frozen pizzas... for the coming zombie apocalypse". Mommy is also encouraged to participate with exchanges such as: when Mommy said "I think I need a new pair of work-out pants"...My response "Will they assist us in the coming zombie apocalypse?"...debate in sues...she got her pants. I'll just wait a few days to tell here that the Beretta A400 Xtreme Semiautomatic Shotgun passed the test with flying colors.
Failed Zombie Apocalypse Preparation...Mommy is making cinnamon rolls tonight and noticed she ran out of cinnamon...We will put that on the list for the next time we leave the barracks.
other non zombie related news...
- Kid's favorite game this week is paper, rock, scissors. This game has served their parents well in determining who should change some really nasty diapers in the past.
- Does anyone have any office Christmas party ideas? I was being pretty glum at work after some rough weeks and the company president ordered us to quit Scrooge-n-around and start planning...
- Little Girl 3 is 3 months now...She likes to be carried around by her brothers but Thing II does it more often than Thing I.
Movie of the week: Disney's Planes (just remember while watching that cartoon physics are determined by the cartoonists)
Currently reading: Principles of Sheep Dairying in N. America U.WI



No comments:
Post a Comment