The interpretation is as follows:
Best expert guesses suggest that this masterpiece was first sketched around a holiday known as "Thanksgiving" (hints originate from the turkey in the left hand corner) possibly in 2011 A.D. by an anonymous master of the ink media. A small hut or structure may indicate the humble or primitive circumstances of the artists dwelling place. Abstract techniques were use in rendering the important figures of the scene to perhaps cloud the exact identities of the key individuals and leave some details to the observers imagination. It is however clear that the central figure may be a very a handsome man of above average strength, intellect, and slightly receding hairline.... The other figures may be family members and the objects in the right hand corner may be a snow machine and a bag of Halloween candy. The only text found with this piece is in the body of the work itself and must have been in a language lost to us today.
What it means... one can only guess...
IAMFAINGFLFOR
What it means... one can only guess...
IAMFAINGFLFOR
We have lots of "art" around the house. Grandpa Miner brought a stack of computer paper that had lasted about 2 years. The kids' favorite pastime seems to be turning nice clean white paper into stuff like this...
I have long held the belief that you can tell more about people from their book shelves and refrigerator doors then by their resume, first impressions, or what come out of their mouths in front of people. ( I just realized how messy our fridge door is by the way...) I would like to just say how faingflfor the 4 little artists I have. They have taken the clean sheet of life I had, all organized in a little box, and pulled it out, added color, and made something much more valuable then what I started with. On the bad days it just looks like a mess but if I slow down a bit and take a look closely at "the mess" long enough to read it I start to realize it's true value...

No comments:
Post a Comment